Double Ds - Ogame alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double Ds - Ogame alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boring

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minipostedFri May 11, 2007 8:38 am

Hi there, my ignick is boring and I am currently looking for a fun and active ally. Since nbk is in my neiborhood I read your allypage and you seem to fit the description Wink . At the moment I am no 864 in the universe, but since I started some days late this would still seem like an acceptable development to me. I have gathered ogame experience in 3 german universes and 2 international, but I donĀ“t have the time to be active in more than one uni. Currently I hope to make permanent top 500 or 300, in which I succeded in my earlier universes.

Well, so much on my favourite topic (being me), perhaps you would be interested in me joining you.
Back to top Go down
Lord msmith
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minipostedFri May 11, 2007 10:38 am

put in an app and you can join
Back to top Go down
https://doubleds.forumotion.com
boring

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minipostedFri May 11, 2007 10:40 am

Can do and done Cool
Back to top Go down
rigz
Admin
Admin
rigz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minipostedFri May 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Nice one... so someone didnt change there name to boring Boring was a whole new player all together!.. wicked nice to have you onboard brother.

So far we seem to have a good range of kewl people here.. and even a nice germen girl, i still buzz out at girls playing games.. nice one..

So some of us have played this mad game that seems to not let us go for a while so questions or suggestions or anything you are un sure of ask..
here ill give an expample hehe

Did everyone no, that when you are Logged Out you mines will keep building past your storage levels.! So make sure you click the Log out button and dont just close the brower sometimes it keeps u online for half a day.

So mines are not all that important not mines i mean storage! is not that important mines are RoFl lol! Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad santa Rolling Eyes pig cyclops Idea Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1