Double Ds - Ogame alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double Ds - Ogame alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rigz
Admin
Admin
rigz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-07

ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC   ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC Icon_minipostedSun Jul 22, 2007 4:13 pm

I send an email to the GO saying this hahah

Hi,

I have found it hard to understand why our fully clothed girl pic from the allience page that had me BAN even tho i emailed a GO asking if it was ok or not, Well the allience ranked 7th at the moment http://uni31.ogame.org/game/ainfo.php?allytag=RP has a picture way more pritty than out fully clothed girl so does that mean its ok?? She is holding her breasts and squishing them together surly thats a BAN for rude picture.

I want an answer, and I want you to look at that pic and tell me if you think it is ok or not.
Back to top Go down
rigz
Admin
Admin
rigz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC   ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC Icon_minipostedSun Jul 22, 2007 4:13 pm

If we can't have our DoubleDz why should they ! lol
Back to top Go down
Crazy

Crazy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC   ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC Icon_minipostedSun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 pm

wonder what they'll say :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC   ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER ALLIENCE THAT HAS BOOBS ON THERE PIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Ds - Ogame alliance :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: