Double Ds - Ogame alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double Ds - Ogame alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabaquee

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minipostedSun Jun 10, 2007 7:29 am

Hello ! I'm Sabaqueen, I have 2.006 points and I am looking for an alliance.

I play in universe 22, where I am top 300, and I'm a miner.

Search an ally who can be helpfull.

I hate the wars, especially when my ally do declare them but I don't refuse them when my ally doen't declare them.

Saba
Back to top Go down
nbk
DDz Lord
nbk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-07

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minipostedMon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 pm

Hi Saba - yep thats cool - please send us an application and we will be happy to accept you cheers
Back to top Go down
sabaquee

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minipostedTue Jun 12, 2007 3:38 pm

Fine ... where do I present myself now ?
Back to top Go down
rigz
Admin
Admin
rigz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-07

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minipostedWed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 am

Hay there Queen.!

Welcome aboard.. We are not going to start wars for the share hell of it, infact most attacks will be private unless things lead to a war or when we get up the ranks if we need to take there placing hehe..

But yes at the mo its all steeling anything from inactives and spotting the new ones that have 200k res sitting there for the taking and no ones bothered to scan them.

We have had around 20 members all up that have come and gone and now down to 8 active players we have a range of skill from kinda pro to completly new to the game and we will do the best we can to find time to help everyone with stuff.. the best way tho is for people to ask questions then we no where everyones at..

But nice one thanks for joining keep an eye out for other you may like to invite to join also!.

RiGz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1